Our work provides great variety— we are more than ‘just auditors’. We contribute to business improvements and strategic activities, attend forums and engage in deep complex thinking and project‐based assurance, review and accountability work.
You’ll have the opportunity to deliver effective work using our structured audit processes and methods and negotiate, influence and consult with senior executives throughout the public sector while remaining independent from government.
We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- competitive remuneration, flexible working arrangements, and accrual of flexitime and overtime
- challenging and interesting work, good work-life balance and a collaborative work culture
- opportunities to travel around Victoria
- tailored learning and development opportunities including technical skills training and study support
- a brand new energy efficient office in a city centre location with great views, activity-based working zones, secure bike storage, change rooms, lockers and easy access to transport and parking
- access to mobile wireless office with leading-edge technology and advanced audit methodology software
- an active social club, and health and wellbeing group
- an employee assistance program
- a discount on myki cards, professional memberships and subscriptions, and private health insurance.
We are committed to providing our staff with a realistic work–life balance. We offer many flexible work arrangements and generous leave options, including paid parental leave, compassionate leave, carer’s leave and leave to pursue community service activities.
We have a vibrant Social Club and Health and Wellbeing Group, which run activities throughout the year—many of which support charities nominated by our staff.