We offer a range of employee benefits including:
- competitive remuneration, flexible working arrangements, and accrual of flexitime and overtime
- challenging and interesting work, good work–life balance and a collaborative work culture
- opportunities to travel around Victoria
- technical skills training and study support
- a brand new energy efficient office in a city centre location with great views
- access to mobile wireless office with leading edge technology and advanced audit methodology software
- an active social club, and health and wellbeing group
- an employee assistance program
- discounted travel on public transport and private health insurance.
We are committed to providing our staff with a realistic work–life balance. We offer many flexible work arrangements and generous leave options, including paid parental leave, compassionate leave, carer’s leave and leave to pursue community service activities.
We have a vibrant Social Club and Health and Wellbeing Group, which run activities throughout the year—many of which support charities nominated by our staff.