At VAGO we recognise that how we select, develop, value and plan for our people is key in building an innovative audit office known for the excellence of its Parliamentary reports, professional audit work and advice to stakeholders and audit clients.
We look for individuals who are creative, ethical and passionate and who are dedicated to promoting continuous improvement, integrity and public interest within the public sector. VAGO’s staff are professionally qualified and accredited in a broad range of disciplines such as arts, economics, business, law, accounting, public policy, social and natural sciences, and statistics.
We operate in a diverse and complex environment, and we are committed to professional excellence, best practice and innovation.
We've made it simple for you to search current VAGO jobs and locate the one that's right for you.
- view all current vacancies
- search vacancies by job function, location, classification or work type
- receive job alert emails when jobs that suit your criteria become available
- view your Careers Services account and keep track of your past and current applications online
- update your account to ensure your account details are current and up-to-date—your email address is essential information for us to contact you.
For further information on careers with VAGO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.