At VAGO, we recognise that how we select, develop, value and plan for our people is key in building an innovative audit office that is known for the excellence of its parliamentary reports, professional audit work and advice to stakeholders and audit clients.
We look for individuals who are creative, ethical and passionate and who are dedicated to promoting continuous improvement, integrity and public interest within the public sector. VAGO’s staff are professionally qualified and accredited in a broad range of disciplines, such as the arts, economics, business, law, accounting, public policy, social and natural sciences, and statistics.
We operate in a diverse and complex environment and are committed to professional excellence, best practice and innovation.
We embrace diversity and strive to have a workforce that reflects the community we serve. We know that our work has the greatest impact when it is driven by people with diverse experiences and perspectives.
We are all about appointing the best people, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation or cultural background.
If you have the skills to do a job that we have advertised and think you would be a good fit for our organisation, we would love to hear from you!
If you require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, or require an alternative format to any of the application material, we encourage you to get in touch with us.
We have made it simple for you to search current jobs and locate the one that is right for you.
Use the VAGO Careers page to:
- view all current vacancies
- search vacancies by job function and date posted
- receive job alert emails when jobs that suit your criteria become available
- submit an expression of interest in working at VAGO for your preferred area of interest
- view your VAGO careers account and keep track of your past and current applications online
- update your account to ensure that your account details are current and up to date—your email address is essential information for us to contact you via.