Our annual report contains our office’s report of operations and financial statements, including the opinion of the independent external auditor appointed by the Public Accounts and Estimates Committee. It is prepared in accordance with the Audit Act 1994, the Financial Management Act 1994, and the Financial Reporting Directions and the Standing Directions of the Minister for Finance.
We also report on:
- our output performance measures as set out in the State Budget Papers
- the achievement of our objectives as set out in our strategic plan
- the implementation of audits proposed as part of our annual plan
- the impact and value of our work across the public sector
- activities we have undertaken in support of our staff development and wellbeing.