In 2014, VAGO established a panel of pre-approved financial audit service providers.
The objectives for establishing the panel were to:
- gain ready access to a pool of highly skilled financial auditors with the relevant experience and expertise to support the work of the FA Group
- maximise value for money to the Victorian Auditor-General’s Office (VAGO) in the engagement of financial auditors
- streamline and improve the turnaround for the seeking of quotes and selecting suitable firms
- achieve an overall reduction in regulatory demands and administrative costs to VAGO and to panel firms
- give panel members the opportunity to submit quotes for specific engagements.
Firms can be appointed to the panel at any time, provided they are assessed as meeting the same qualifying standard as existing panel members.
The contract term of the panel is open and will be reviewed every 12 months.
For any questions about the Financial Audit Services Panel please contact:
Susan Fraser (Financial Audit Service Panel Manager)
Assistant Auditor-General, Technical Audit Services
Phone: (03) 8601 1620
David Craig (Financial Audit Service Panel Administrator)
Contracts & Procurement Officer, Finance
Phone (03) 8601 7066
Forms to apply for membership